ALEXANDRA KOSTENIUK - My Best Chess Games
Running time: 2 Hours
List of Games
* 1994: Tamara Chalabashvili - European U-10
* 1998: Evgenia Ovod - Olympiada Elista
* 1999: Sergey Kudrin - Open Isle of Man
* 2001: Xu Yuhua - Women's World Championship Moscow
* 2004: Marie Sebag - European Championship Dresden
* 2004: Antoaneta Stefanova - European Championship Dresden
* 2005: Natalia Pogonina - Russian Championship Samara
* 2008: Tatiana Kosintseva - Women's World Championship Nalchik
* 2008: Anna Ushenina - Women's World Championship Nalchik
* 2008: Hou Yifan - Women's World Championship Nalchik
Watching this DVD will increase your understanding of Chess. I guarantee it! - Alexandra Kosteniuk
Alexandra started to play chess at the age of 5, and from the age of 8 was already an accomplished chess master. Twelve years later, she earned the highest title given to any chess player - Grandmaster.
In 2008, by winning the Women's World Championship in Nalchik, Russia, Alexandra became the 12th Women's World Champion in the history of chess.
Item Returns - Computer Software and DVDs
Computer Software and DVDs can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for the same title if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
If you wish to return a Computer Software or DVD title that is eligible for return (as defined above), please refer to the Item Returns - All Other Items on our Return Policy page.
|Popular Collections||Kosteniuk DVD Collection|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|