The Millennium King Competition Chess Computer
Free worldwide shipping for this item!! :) Read more
The King Competition Chess Computer
The modern design King COMPETITION is a perfect chess computer for playing at home. It's built with the legendary "King" program by Johan de Koning.
It's ideal for all ages and levels!
Comfortable size 17.2" square board lights up to display each move that you play on a smooth pressure sensor technology.
Play either classic chess or the popular Chess960 variant according to the official FIDE rules.
Four adaptive game levels adjust to your abilities! On the entry level, even novices have fun playing the computer when it is easy to defeat. ELO levels give an estimate of your own rating.
The King is stronger than the Chess Genius with an estimated 2450 ELO. With this chess computer you play like a king!
The menu system can be set to comfort (easy) or expert mode to find your way around the extensive feature set.
The brightness of LED move display lights can be adjusted perfectly to your needs.
- PLAY AND IMPROVE at chess with this classic, harmonious design, perfect for home. The moves are displayed on the board with 81 LEDs. Make your moves by pressing the squares and enjoy the game for hours! TAKE IT ALONG by adding ChessVolt Powerpack option available separately.
- UNIQUE CHESS 960 VARIANT adds unlimited variety. Enjoy an extremely wide range of playing levels and styles to experiment and discover. EXPANSIVE OPENING MOVE LIBRARY from Hiarcs provides a very broad and modern play approach guaranteeing variety in opening moves.
- PLAY THE BEST CHESS COMPUTER in a way that feels like you are challenging a human! The KING SOFTWARE is an extremely active, risk-taking and often downright spectacular style for interesting games. The function for saving different opponent personalities allows you to configure your own "personal king" step by step.
- EASY MODE / COMFORT MODE for players new to chess provides the most common options and levels in an easy-to-follow menu. EXPERT MODE offers all the advanced features that King Performance offers.
- FUTURE PROOF with updates via USB so you can enjoy the benefits of future upgrades. Optional ChessLink module for King Performance lets you CONNECT TO PLAY WITH OTHERS around the world or PLAY OTHER CHESS ENGINES on mobile devices.
|King Height||2.8" inch / 7.015 cm|
|King Base Diameter||1.0'' inch / 2.54 cm|
|Square Size||1.5'' inch / 3.81 cm|
|Chess Board Footprint||12.75 x 12.75|
|Total Number of Pieces||34 Chess Pieces, including 2 Additional Queens (for Pawn Promotion)|