Chess Informant - ISSUE 139 on CD
CHESS INFORMANT’S 139th ADVENTURE
- Milanovic - Magnus' Mganificent Seven
- Dimitrijevic - Gibraltar Chess Festival 2019
- Berkes - The Symmetrical English - new trends
- Shyam Sundar - Fireworks in Berlin (new ideas in Ruy Lopez Berlin)
- Ivanisevic - Carlsen's Choice - The Sveshnikov
- Delchev - Freezing the Scandinavian (Repertoire for White)
- Perunovik - The Richter-Rauzer Revisited
- Leitao - Calculation (The Method of Comparison)
- Prusikin - An Exciting "Boring" Structure in the King's Indian
- Marin - The Knights Ending Extravaganza
- Chess Studies Section - Emilian Dobrescu
- Best of Chess Informant presents the selection from chess opus of one of the elite players of the present days - Starring: Ian Nepomniachtchi
- Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, correspondence chess, endgame blunders, the best games from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all chess students!
We bring the very best in chess to you for more than 50 years!
|System Requirements||Does not contain any dedicated chess software; it is a database that works with all leading chess database programs, including Chessbase, Chess King and Chess Assistant (which must be purchased separately). - WILL WORK ON ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM|
|Publication Date||February 12, 2019|
|Windows 10 Compatible||Yes|
Write Your Own Review