Chess Informant - Issue 143
CHESS INFORMANT’S 143rd ADVENTURE
Presents 350 pages of the very best in chess:
- Navara – My Outlook on Gibraltar Masters
- Sokolov – Wijk aan Zee (Tournament review)
- Gormally – Danny’s Chess Diary
- Ivanisevic – New Ideas in the Tarrasch Defence
- Leitao – Shirov’s Brazil Adventure
- Perunovic – The Grand Prix Sicilian
- Foisor – Ju Wenjun – Goryachkina (WCH Match)
- Prusikin – Positional Pawn Sacrifice
- Moradiabadi – Generation Z is here
- Delchev – The English Repertoire
- Milanovic – Jerusalem Grand Prix (Tournament review)
- Griffin – Karpov’s Mastery
- Rambaldi – A New Approach in the Winawer French
Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, correspondence chess, endgame blunders, Tournament reviews, the best game from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all serious chess students!
We bring the very best in chess to you for more than 50 years!
|Publication Date||May 3, 2020|
|Notation Type||FAN - Figurine|
|Popular Series||Chess Informants|
|Book Binding Type||Paperback|