CLEARANCE - Secrets of Opening Surprises - VOLUME 13
ALL SALES FINAL! NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES!
SORRY, NO COUPONS ALLOWED FOR THIS ITEM!
Secrets of Opening Surprises brings you a wide variety of unusual opening ideas. They may seem outrageous at first sight, but have proven to be perfectly playable. An SOS deviates very early from the regular lines in a mainstream opening, usually even before move six! That is why it is so easy to actually bring the variation on the board. You will baffle your opponent without having studied large quantities of stuffy theory. Please have a quick look at the SOS's in this issue
- Jeroen Bosch - The SOS Files
- Arthur Kogan - Sicilian Najdorf: the Czebe Attack
- Jeroen Bosch - The North Sea Defence
- Simon Williams - The Williams Anti-Gr?nfeld Variation
- Konstantin Landa - The Scotch Game: Carlsen Leads the Way
- Jeroen Bosch - The Budapest Gambit Delayed
- Alexander Finkel - French Defence: Obtaining Two Bishops
- Glenn Flear - Grabbing a Pawn in the Reti/Catalan
- Dimitri Reinderman - Sicilian: Karma Chameleon
- Jeroen Bosch - The Centre Game in Viking Spirit
- Efstratios Grivas - Slav: The Easy Way
- Adrian Mikhalchishin - Spanish: Kortchnoi's Idea in the Central Attack
- Dimitri Reinderman - Panic in the London
- Alexander Finkel - Pirc Defence - Taking off the Gloves
- Jeroen Bosch - New Recipe in Old Indian
- John van der Wiel - Sicilian Mission: To Boldly Go...
- Ian Rogers - Surprising Sacrifice in the Giuoco Piano
Readers of this series can ignore large areas of the ever expanding chess opening theory. They can concentrate on these surprising ideas, because SOS variations deviate very early from the regular lines in mainstream openings.
Ideal for players who don't have enough time to keep abreast with main line theory.
|Publication Date||Apr 15, 2011|
|Notation Type||FAN - Figurine|
|Popular Series||Secrets of Opening Surprises|
|Book Binding Type||Paperback|