Control The Center - EMPIRE CHESS
Hosted by: Grandmaster Damian Lemos
Running Time: 2.5 Hours
EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 56
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skill guides you through this DVD which is 6/10 of The Club Player’s Manifesto produced by the World Leader in DVD instruction OnlineChessLessons.net.
This DVD has emphasis on the ‘Center’ how to stake an advantage there, once secured, how to then approach with an attack on a different part of the board. Discussions of the theoretical openings and their control of the centre is also considered. Many methods and concepts are considered including:
The Hedgehog Center, Big center versus Black’s Hedgehog, Swapping Central Pawn advantage for different type of advantage, Rook activity through the center, Caro Kann Main Line discussed, A stronger center gives possessor more space and more options flip side less space and less options, A Pawn Majority can help create a dangerous Passed Pawn, A Preventative move is not required if there is a good ‘activity’ alternative, Use an IQP position effectively and attack The King, Use mating threats and In-Between moves to keep dangerous attacks going, Sacrifice a piece to let a Rook in to contribute to an attack on The King and many more, in what is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for Club players up to Candidate Masters succinctly guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos one of the World Leaders in Chess DVD presentation brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net
- OnlineChessLessons.net – The Official Course for aspiring ‘Candidate Masters’.
- Exclusive Grandmaster Video by a brilliant presenter.
- FM Charlie Storey gives in depth summaries of each DVD’s content.
- Summaries have numbered matching bullet points of all pertinent content.
- 10 relevant practice problems per disc of a structured 10 DVD set.
- The most comprehensive club players “DVD course with materials” ever released.
- PDF and PGN files included free for every DISC.
- Option to contact GM Damian Lemos or FM Charlie Storey for Skype support lessons.
- Brought to you by OnlineChessLessons.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
|Popular Collections||Empire Chess|
|Publication Date||May 30, 2014|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|