E-DVD - Crushing White With the Schliemann Gambit - EMPIRE CHESS
ALL SALES FINAL! NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES!
SORRY, NO COUPONS ALLOWED FOR THIS ITEM!
This DVD is aimed at presenting a repertoire based on meeting 1. e4 with 1... e5 for the club player. Coverage starts after 1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nc6 when GM Shankland recommends the Schliemann variation, but played in a more classical way, aiming to take advantage of the extra central pawn in the long term instead of seeking immediate confrontation. All relevant side-lines from move 3 onward are also covered.
The main appeal of choosing the Schliemann is that White does not have many credible side-lines; advocates of this repertoire will be able to play the presented analysis over the board. This DVD will provide club level players with a strong repertoire that they can rely on.
- The Official Course for aspiring 'Candidate Masters'.
- FM Charlie Storey gives in depth summaries of each DVD's content.
- 10 relevant practice problems per disc of a structured 10 DVD set.
- PDF and PGN files included free for every DISC.
- Option to contact GM Damian Lemos or FM Charlie Storey for Skype support lessons.
2. 4th move side-lines
3. 4. d3 Part 1
4. 4. d3 Part 2
5. 4. Nc3 Part 1
6. Illustrative game
7. 4. Nc3 Part 2
8. Italian Game
9. Illustrative game (Ivanchuk-Karjakin)
11. Illustrative game (Jones-Howell)
12. Scotch Game
13. Illustrative game (Shirov-Kramnik)
15. Illustrative game (Hou-Carlsen)
|Host||GM Sam Shankland|
|Delivery Time||Available Within 1 Business Day|
|Popular Collections||Empire Chess|
|Publication Date||Nov 12, 2014|
|Hardware Requirements||Works on All Platforms (MP4 Format)|