E-DVD - Lemos Deep Dive - #13 - The King's Gambit - GM Damian Lemos - Over 6 Hours of Content!
ALL SALES FINAL! NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES!
SORRY, NO COUPONS ALLOWED FOR THIS ITEM!
How to Play The King’s Gambit – GM Damian Lemos
The King’s Gambit has fascinated the greatest chess players throughout all of chess history. This is an opening for the romantic, for the brave and creative chess player who thrives on wild sacrifices and extravagant combinations. This was the opening for the Magician of Riga, Mikhail Tal.
Now you can follow in the footsteps of the legends, making tactical magic on the board with this comprehensive Deep Dive into the King’s Gambit.
You offer your f-pawn, immediately fighting for the initiative and challenging black for control of the center – and if your opponent isn’t prepared, they will quickly find themselves in serious trouble.
GM Damian Lemos demonstrates how, regardless of whether they accept the sacrifice or not, you can respond with force and keep tremendous pressure on your opponent.
Bobby Fischer claimed he’d found a ‘bust’ to the gambit — after losing to it, of course — but the stats show quite the opposite: most King’s Gambit games are open, unpredictable affairs where the tactical player can get exactly the positions he enjoys. So sit back and relish the attacking prowess of the King’s Gambit as GM Damian Lemos teaches you everything you need to know in order to start playing this opening today!
- Part 1: How to Play the King’s Gambit
- Chapter 1: Introduction & Black Plays 2…d6
- Chapter 2: Black Plays 2…Nc6
- Chapter 3: Black Plays 2…Bc5
- Chapter 4: Black Plays 2…Bc5 and 6…Be6
- Chapter 5: A Model King’s Gambit
- Chapter 6: The Falkbeer Countergambit, Part 1
- Chapter 7: The Falkbeer Countergambit, Part 2
- Chapter 8: The Main Line with 2…exf4
- Chapter 9: The Origins of the Kings Gambit, Part 1
- Chapter 10: The Origins of the King’s Gambit, Part 2
- Part 2: Model Games in the King’s Gambit
- Chapter 11: Ivanchuk – Piket
- Chapter 12: Short – Nikolic, Part 1
- Chapter 13: Short – Nikolik, Part 2
- Chapter 14: Sasikiran – Sargissian, Part 1
- Chapter 15: Sasikiran – Sargissian, Part 2
- Chapter 16: Anderssen – Kieseritzky
- Chapter 17: Ivanchuk – Giri
|Delivery Time||Immediate Delivery|
|Popular Collections||Lemos Deep Dive|
|Publication Date||Jun 4, 2019|
|Hardware Requirements||Windows / iOS / Android|