E-DVD - MASTER METHOD - The GingerGM Method - GM Simon Williams - Over 15 hours of Content!
ALL SALES FINAL! NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES!
SORRY, NO COUPONS ALLOWED FOR THIS ITEM!
Master Method Series #12
Want to realize your chess potential but don’t have much time to study? “GingerGM” Simon Williams has you covered.
In this comprehensive 15 hour course, Simon reveals the training secrets and shortcuts that helped him become a GM with a fraction of the time and effort it takes most people.
You’ll learn how to get an opening repertoire that fits your style and become an expert in it, not by memorizing a ton of theory, but by absorbing the key patterns.
Learn when and how to launch an attack from the GM who models his game on Mikhail Tal’s! And piece it together with a positional understanding that allows you to get those great positions in the first place.
Add rarely discussed tips on rapid, accurate calculation, player psychology and killer endgame instinct and you’re ready to become one of the most feared competitors around – even if you only have 1 hour/week to study.
- Building a solid foundation
- Secrets of the opening as White
- Secrets of the opening as Black
- From the opening into the middlegame
- Finding the correct middlegame plan
- When and how to launch an attack
- When to trade pieces
- How to improve your positional play
- Maneuvering to win
- How to improve your tactical play
- Efficient calculation technique
- Know your enemy
- Defensive play – building a sense of danger
- Improving your endgame instinct
- Essential endgames
- Have fun!
- Next steps: improvement tips
|Delivery Time||Immediate Delivery|
|Popular Collections||Master Method|
|Publication Date||Mar 6, 2017|
|Hardware Requirements||Works on both Windows and Mac-based Computers|