E-DVD - MASTER METHOD - The Naiditsch Method 2 - GM Arkadij Naiditsch - Over 15 hours of Content!
ALL SALES FINAL! NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES!
SORRY, NO COUPONS ALLOWED FOR THIS ITEM!
Master Method Series #23
Super GM Arkadij Naiditsch (peak rating 2737) is back, examining some of the greatest games from the past few years from the world's greatest players.
GM Naiditsch begins with a deep exploration of the Najdorf, an extremely sharp and powerful opening, showing how rich it can be, and how many creative options black has as their disposal. Next, GM Naiditsch analyses some of the greatest attacking games of recent memory, from a beautiful queen sacrifice from Radjabov, to Caruana's daring pawn rush. You'll pick up some of the key attacking ideas being employed by the world's best. Many players understand the general opening principles and learn basic endgame tactics, but often fall apart in the middlegame. How do you find a plan in this crucial part of the game? By examining 7 recent masterpieces, GM Naiditsch reveals the nuances of the middlegame, unveiling the positional and strategic ideas you can employ in your games. Turn those tense close games into victories! What good is all this master-level material if you struggle to think straight in the important, stressful games? Building upon his Tournament Preparation Guide, GM Naiditsch uses four of his own games to delve into useful tips and advice for preparing for that last round game.
Chapter 1 - Exploring The Najdorf
- Anish Giri - Maxime Vachier-Lagrave Every move counts!
- Vishy Anand - Maxime Vachier-Lagrave Moves so good even engines struggle to find them!
- Teimour Radjabov - Alexander Grischuk Punishing unprepared opponents.
- Jan-Krzysztof Duda - Radoslaw Wojtaszek When White quickly goes wrong.
- Wei Yi - Thien Hai Dao When Black gets it wrong.
- Fabiano Caruana - Hikaru Nakamura Surprising the opponent.
- Teimour Radjabov - Olexandr Bortnyk Great attack comes from a good position.
- Wesley So - Garry Kasparov Using all the pieces dynamically.
- Constantin Lululescu - Gabor Papp Finding sharp tactics.
- Wen Yang - Vladislaw Artemiev How Wen Yang won with the amazing rook sac 13. Rxf7!!
- Fabiano Caruana - Teimour Radjabov Storming up the board with the daring 22. h4!
- A R Saleh Salem - Siva Mahadevan Using pins and decisive sacrifices such as 22. Nxe6!!
- Vladimir Kramnik - Rainer Buhmann Sacrifices and tactics! Fighting a strong defence.
- Li Chao - Laurent Fressinet Cold-blooded attacking!
- Leinier Dominguez - Ildar Ibragimov Finding deep plans.
- Vladimir Kramnik - Levon Aronian Understanding symmetrical pawn structures in The Slav.
- Vassily Ivanchuk - Wang Hao Using all of your resources.
- Magnus Carlsen - Vishy Anand Combining center play with a hidden attack.
- Dmitry Jakovenko - Dmitry Andreikin Limiting the opponent's options.
- Peter Leko - Fabiano Caruana Strategic domination.
- Veselin Topalov - Peter Svidler Finding precise middlegame plans.
- Nigel Short - Arkadij Naiditsch The will to win.
- Arkadij Naiditsch - Sipke Ernst Pouncing on opponent's mistakes.
- Arkadij Naiditsch - Laurent Fressinet Being psychologically prepared.
- Maxim Rodshtein - Arkadij Naiditsch Choosing the correct opening.
|Delivery Time||Immediate Delivery|
|Popular Collections||Master Method|
|Publication Date||Jan 15, 2018|
|Hardware Requirements||Works on both Windows and Mac-based Computers|