E-DVD The French Defense for White - Chess Lecture - Volume 19
ALL SALES FINAL! NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES!
SORRY, NO COUPONS ALLOWED FOR THIS ITEM!
GM Jesse Kraai currently resides in Berkeley, California. His most notable chess achievements are winning the Denker Tournament of High School Champions in 1989 and 1990, and competing in the U.S. Championship from 2002-2006. Jesse received his final GM norm at the Foxwoods Open 2007 and has a Ph.D in Philosophy from the University of Heidelberg.
3. Nd2! French; Part I; The Pawn Sac Run Time: 00:23:50
3. Nd2! French; Pt. II; Nf6 Without The Pawn Grab Run Time: 00:14:58
3. Nd2! French; The Panda Answers Be7; Part III Run Time: 00:15:17
3. Nd2! French; Part IV; The Guimard Run Time: 00:14:58
3. Nd2! French; Part V; exd5 Run Time: 00:16:02
What the Nd2 French Drove Me To Run Time: 00:30:49
|Host||GM Jesse Kraai|
|Delivery Time||Available Within 1 Business Day|
|Popular Collections||ChessLecture.com DVDs|
|Publication Date||Nov 6, 2012|
|Hardware Requirements||Works on All Platforms (MP4 Format)|