Foxy Openings - Volume 186 - An IM Step by Step Guide on How to Assess Any Position and Create a Plan for the Tournament Player - Vol. #2
The development of middle game skills is an important part of the chess improvement process. If you can look at a position, any position and assess it correctly, the chances are you will find a good move and plan and be able to advance towards victory.
Soon this all-new Foxy video, this is exactly what IM and FIDE Senior Trainer Andrew Martin will try to help you to achieve.
A wide range of middle game topics is covered, using games from the present day, many even from 2018.You are invited in all cases to find a plan and assess the position at critical moments during these games.
This is a DVD where if you put the work in, you will get a lot out of it. Or take a more relaxed approach and just enjoy a fine selection of master games, easily and masterfully explained.
- Opposite side Castling
- Sacrificing to open enemy King
- Pawn Storming
- Clashing Plans
- Short and Long Turn Planning
- When to stop your opponents counter play before proceeding with your plan
- Open Files looking for Targets and counter play
- Benefits of Space - Better choices of plans, better piece placement, and Better Opportunity to launch Tactics
|Host||IM Andrew Martin|
|Popular Collections||Foxy Openings|
|Publication Date||October 17, 2018|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
Write Your Own Review