Converting Advantages - EMPIRE CHESS
Alisa Melekhina is a FIDE Master. She started playing at age 5 and entered her first tournament at age 7. In less than three years, she was winning prestigious international tournaments and has competed 4 times for the U.S. Women's Championship.
The DVD is divided into 4 parts and is presented by FM Alisa Melekhina with an honest look at how she is striving to improve her own ability when 'Converting Advantages' as this in area she has struggled with in the past.
The content deals with the critical moments and all of the associated factors that sometimes means we miss the correct course of action when attempting to make our advantage count. Alisa looks at ways to ensure the advantage is converted using a mixture of Psychology, Calculation and correct move searching.
- The Official Course for aspiring 'Candidate Masters'.
- FM Charlie Storey gives in depth summaries of each DVD's content.
- 10 relevant practice problems per disc of a structured 10 DVD set.
- PDF and PGN files included free for every DISC.
- Option to contact GM Damian Lemos or FM Charlie Storey for Skype support lessons.
1. Too many possibilities
2. Dismissing vague lines
4. Bonuz Quiz
|Popular Collections||Empire Chess|
|Publication Date||September 1, 2014|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|