A Lifetime Repertoire - Play the Nimzo Indian! - Rustam Kasimdzhanov
This DVD provides everything you need to know to be able to play one of the most classical openings with Black, the Nimzo-Indian, arising after 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 e6 3.Nc3 Bb4. Nearly every World Championship and top tournament features the Nimzo-Indian. It is a well trusted “life – time“ choice for players all around the globe. The former FIDE World Champion, Grandmaster Rustam Kasimdzhanov, gives you both the concrete variations, with many novelties to catch your opponent by surprise, and the positional nuances to enhance your understanding of the opening and of the game in general.
– 4.e3 c5 – followed by …b6 to reach a set-up with Bb4-a5 – One of the main lines
– 4.Qc2 – with 4…0-0 as main line for black
– 4.Nf3 b6 – with the idea to play Bb7 and to exchange on c3
– 4.f3 d5 – the Classical Main Line for Black (instead of the popular …c5)
– 4.Bg5 c5 5.d5 h6 – with the idea to play Nbd7-b6, a system which offers black new and promising possibilities
– Sidelines such as 4.g3, 4.a3, 4.Bd2 and others – If you play the Nimzo-Indian with white you will definitely also profit from Kasimdzhanov’s in-depth analyses.
• Video running time: 6 hours 47 min (English)
• With interactive training including video feedback
• Extra: exclusive database with more than 50 model games and extensive analysis by the author
• Including CB 14 Reader
Rustam Kasimdzhanov. Born in 1979, the grandmaster from Uzbekistan has for many years been known as a very strong and imaginative player. However in 2004 Rustam Kasimdzhanov (pronounced “Kah-zeem-jha-nov”) shocked the chess world by winning the FIDE world chess championship title, beating a string of world-class players like Ivanchuk, Grischuk, Topalov and Adams in the process. Kasimdzhanov is a very deep player, who is able to explain chess ideas in an eloquent, lucid style, with a fine touch of humour. His lessons are both entertaining and instructive – perfect for students who seek to avoid “dry” theory. Kazimdzhanov was a second to Vishy Anand in three world championship matches and he is the second and trainer of Fabiano Caruana.
|Runtime||6 Hours 47 Minutes|
|System Requirements||Pentium III 1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Windows (Supports XP (Service pack 3), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10), DirectX9, 256 MB graphics card, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access for program activation.|
|Host||GM Rustam Kasimdzhanov|
|Publication Date||April 6, 2018|
|No. of Computer Installs||Up to 3 Computers|
|Windows 10 Compatible||Yes|