Chess Informant - Issue 142 on CD
CHESS INFORMANT’S 142nd ADVENTURE
Presents 350 pages of the very best in chess:
- Sokolov – European Team Championships
- Gormally – Danny’s Chess Diary
- Ivanisevic – FIDE Grand Swiss and Hamburg Grand Prix
- Leitao – Going for the Kill
- Perunovic – The Four Knights Sicilian
- Foisor – State of Play with Sabina
- Prusikin – Fighting against the Fianchetto Knight
- Jacimovic – European Club Cup
- Delchev – The Rehabilitated Caro-Kann – Part III
- Milanovic – World Cup Review
- Griffin – Smyslov’s Harmony
- Chess Studies Section – Pal Benko Tribute
Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, correspondence chess, endgame blunders, Tournament reviews, the best game from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all serious chess students!
We bring the very best in chess to you for more than 50 years!
|System Requirements||Does not contain any dedicated chess software; it is a database that works with all leading chess database programs, including Chessbase, Chess King and Chess Assistant (which must be purchased separately). - WILL WORK ON ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM|
|Publication Date||December 27, 2019|
|Windows 10 Compatible||Yes|
Write Your Own Review