Chess Informant - Issue 143 on CD
CHESS INFORMANT’S 143rd ADVENTURE
Presents 350 pages of the very best in chess on CD:
- Navara – My Outlook on Gibraltar Masters
- Sokolov – Wijk aan Zee (Tournament review)
- Gormally – Danny’s Chess Diary
- Ivanisevic – New Ideas in the Tarrasch Defence
- Leitao – Shirov’s Brazil Adventure
- Perunovic – The Grand Prix Sicilian
- Foisor – Ju Wenjun – Goryachkina (WCH Match)
- Prusikin – Positional Pawn Sacrifice
- Moradiabadi – Generation Z is here
- Delchev – The English Repertoire
- Milanovic – Jerusalem Grand Prix (Tournament review)
- Griffin – Karpov’s Mastery
- Rambaldi – A New Approach in the Winawer French
Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, correspondence chess, endgame blunders, Tournament reviews, the best game from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all serious chess students!
We bring the very best in chess to you for more than 50 years!
|System Requirements||Does not contain any dedicated chess software; it is a database that works with all leading chess database programs, including Chessbase, Chess King and Chess Assistant (which must be purchased separately). - WILL WORK ON ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM|
|Publication Date||May 4, 2020|
|Windows 10 Compatible||Yes|
Write Your Own Review