Fritz 18 + CHESSBASE 17 STARTER Bundle
Free worldwide shipping for this item!! :) Read more
SORRY, NO COUPONS ALLOWED FOR THIS ITEM!
NO FREE SHIPPING! THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING
ChessBase is a personal, stand-alone chess database that has become the standard throughoutthe world. Everyone uses ChessBase, from the World Champion to the amateur next door. It is the program of choice for anyone who loves the game and wants to know more about it. Start your personal success story with ChessBase and enjoy the game even more.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH CHESSBASE:
Retrieve games according to openings, players and tournaments; generate tournament cross tables and full graphic statistics of players or openings; “Similarity search” shows all games with similar pawn structures, sacrifice patterns, endgame positions, etc.; “Let’s check”*: access the world’s largest database of in-depth analysis (more than 200 million positions); “Instant Analysis”: Any unannotated game is analysed almost without delay immediately on loading (optional). “Assisted Analysis”: as you enter a game, whenever you click on a piece an evaluation is produced for all its possible target squares; “Tactical Analysis” will annotate game, inserting commentary, variations and diagrams, before strong moves or errors, into a game or an entire database. It will also point out combinations, played in the game or missed, tries, attacks, initiative, and of course the latest in openings theory; Cloud analysis: you can analyse positions simultaneously with several engines from on different computers running in parallel; “Deep analysis”: generates an analysis tree that changes dynamically, as with time weaker variations are dropped; automatic analysis jobs for correspondence games; “Replay Training”: Playing through a game with the notation hidden and automatic training questions with tips for each individual move. Extended reference search for openings shows increase/decrease in popularity and typical recurring endgames; merge games on the fly into an opening tree; Repertoire recommendations for every move with a single click; generate a dossier containing all available information on a specific player from the database; Preparation for opponents with recognition of their weaknesses; generate a comprehensive openings report with main and critical lines, plans and most important games; Urgent news about recently played innovations; Search for characteristic tactical positions in an opening variation single click publication of games on the Internet; Improved search mask with tactical motifs and examples for manoeuvres and material distribution; Completely new search booster for patterns and plans; print games in superb quality with diagrams and multiple columns; Crisp new 3D boards thanks to raytracing technology; automatic update of your local reference database with the weekly installments of games (one year); access to the ChessBase online database with over eight million games*, mobile access with the ChessBase Account
New in ChessBase 17:
- New data format: fewer files, more functions, more comfort, more speed.
- Engine analysis renovated: Variants are automatically verbally annotated, forced continuations are recognized, “buddy heuristics” for greater search depth!
- Pearl search: Find spectacular games instantly! Beautiful games are marked in the database list.
- Optimised program interface: high-resolution 2D board, faster graphics.New clearer search mask: material & positional searches simplified, immediate feedback on expected results.
- Intelligent position input: when setting up pieces, you are shown the games where those positions occur.
- Dozens of detail improvements for improved usability, e.g. automatic loading of the last edited game.
- Control via One-Drive: all database paths can be set in the options dialogue.
- Newly structured game notation: with intelligent folding and symbols.
- Modern integrated browser for all database texts.
- More insight: Visualisation of attack correlations (optional).
- Dark Mode: darkened program interface.
CB17 - Starter Package
Minimum: Desktop PC or Notebook, 4 Threads, 8 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 64bit, DirectX 10 graphics card with 1 GB RAM, DVD ROM drive (when ordered by post), Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates.
The giant PC chess program, now with Fat Fritz*
At the turn of the century, Fritz fascinated the chess world with victories over Garry Kasparov and then-reigning World Champion Vladimir Kramnik. The "most popular chess program" (according to German magazine Der Spiegel) offers you everything you will need as a dedicated chess enthusiast, with innovative training methods for amateurs and professionals alike, plus access to the full suite of ChessBase web apps, including the Playchess playing server. Here are the highlights:
• Now with “Fat Fritz“ * : An extremely strong neural net engine inspired by Alpha Zero, which produces human-like strategic analyses of world class quality.
• Improved Fritz 18 engine with traditional brute force search and evaluations technology
• Convenient one-click management of your opening repertoires
• Opening training with success control, measure your progress with e-learning technology
• Hundreds of ready-made repertoires included
• “Blitz & Train“: Fritz generates tactical puzzles from your own blitz games
• Perfect analysis of endgames with up to seven pieces, access to “Let‘s Check“
• Improved 3D chess boards thanks to real-time ray tracing**
• Includes six months ChessBase Premium Account Membership: Now with 11 ChessBase web apps for mobile training, analysis,live chess and much more
*Fat Fritz is based on LCZero. LCZero is an open source project licensed through the GPL v3 with all due rights. Source code of LCZero and the modifications for Fat Fritz can be found at Github.
** Requires a powerful graphics card with NVIDIA chip
MULTI-LANGUAGE VERSION: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, German.
|ISBN||Does not apply|
|System Requirements||Minimum: Desktop PC or Notebook, 4 Threads, 8 GB RAM, Windows 8.1, DirectX 10 graphics card with 1 GB RAM, DVD ROM drive (when ordered by post), Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates.|
|Popular Collections||ChessBase 17|
|Publication Date||November 22, 2022|
|No. of Computer Installs||Up to 3 Computers|
|Windows 10 Compatible||Yes|