Fritz 17 Chess Playing Software Bundled with Powerbook 2021 Chess Software
Free worldwide shipping for this item!! :) Read more
SORRY, NO COUPONS ALLOWED FOR THIS ITEM!
NO FREE SHIPPING! THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING
The giant PC chess program, now with Fat Fritz*
At the turn of the century, Fritz fascinated the chess world with victories over Garry Kasparov and then-reigning World Champion Vladimir Kramnik. The "most popular chess program" (according to German magazine Der Spiegel) offers you everything you will need as a dedicated chess enthusiast, with innovative training methods for amateurs and professionals alike, plus access to the full suite of ChessBase web apps, including the Playchess playing server. Here are the highlights:
• Now with “Fat Fritz“ * : An extremely strong neural net engine inspired by Alpha Zero, which produces human-like strategic analyses of world class quality.
• Improved Fritz 17 engine with traditional brute force search and evaluations technology
• Convenient one-click management of your opening repertoires
• Opening training with success control, measure your progress with e-learning technology
• Hundreds of ready-made repertoires included
• “Blitz & Train“: Fritz generates tactical puzzles from your own blitz games
• Perfect analysis of endgames with up to seven pieces, access to “Let‘s Check“
• Improved 3D chess boards thanks to real-time ray tracing**
• Includes six months ChessBase Premium Account Membership: Now with 11 ChessBase web apps for mobile training, analysis,live chess and much more
*Fat Fritz is based on LCZero. LCZero is an open source project licensed through the GPL v3 with all due rights. Source code of LCZero and the modifications for Fat Fritz can be found at Github.
** Requires a powerful graphics card with NVIDIA chip
MULTI-LANGUAGE VERSION: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, German.
Up-to-date openings theory with 1.7 million games
The Fritz Powerbook 2021 contains 25 millions opening positions, derived from 1.7 million high class tournament games. Together with each position all relevant information is stored: all moves that were played in the position, by players of what average rating, with what success and performance results.
The games from which the Fritz Powerbook 2021 were derived (except the Corr Games) are also included on the DVD or download version. The Fritz Powerbook 2021 represents the state of the art of current openings theory. New: For the first time the FritzPowerbook were derived also from the best 100,000 games from the Correspondence 2020 Database to enhance even more the theoretical value of moves given by the book. With the 2021 edition you get 3 Books: Fritz Powerbook 2021, Strongbook and the new CorrBook.
Discover exciting and tricky new lines and practice them against Fritz. In addition the DVD has a small but very exclusive book with the strongest GM games (ELO >= 2550) from the past 100 years (2.7 Mio positions) and StrongBook Games Database.
System requirements: Pentium PC, 2 GB RAM, Windows 10, 8 or 7 and Fritz 13, 14, 15, 16 or ChessBase 15, 14, 13 or 12 and DVD drive.
|System Requirements||Pentium III 1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Windows (Supports XP (Service pack 3), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10), DirectX9, 256 MB graphics card, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access for program activation.|
|No. of Computer Installs||Up to 3 Computers|
|Windows 10 Compatible||Yes|