This is the Limited Edition Black and Red 960
The first chess clock that automatically and at random will generate 960 starting positions. The display shows symbols indicating in which position the pieces have to be placed on the board. It brings many chess-lovers back to the chessboard. The aspect of having a lead through knowledge of theory about chess opening moves sequences makes way for creative thinking. Chess 960, the idea of former World champion Bobby Fischer, who recently passed away, has been the most important improvement in chess since 500 years. This chess clock is a gadget that every chess player would wish to have.
- The new way to play!
- The revolutionary foldable DGT 960 chess clock can easily generate one of the 960 starting positions for the new way to play Chess.
- Big display for easy viewing
- Easy of use and programming made extremely easy
- 2 years of operation on one button CR2032-3V battery
- Folded measurements: 5" long, 2 58" wide and 1" high!
- Display measurements: 4" x 1"