GM Damian Lemos presents another excellent DVD for Empire Chess. Crushing Black with the King’s Gambit is the most direct way to attempt to acquire the advantage versus 1…e5 players. GM Lemos promotes the virtues of the most attacking 3rd move namely 3.Bc4 and puts forward a strong argument that is the best 3rd move available in The King’s Gambit Accepted.
1. Bishop’s Gambit and dealing with Qh4+
2. The immortal Game
3. Ivanchuk – Nikolic
4. A Key variation 3.Bc4 d5!
5. The Main Line 3.Bc4 d5! 4. Bxd5 Qh4+ 5.Kf1
6. 3.Bc4 Qh4 4. Kf1 d6 5. Nf3 Qh5 6. d4
7. Short – Nikolic 3…c6
8. Morozevich vs Anand
9. Black Defends f4 with Ne7-Ng6