Roman's Lab Chess DVD Video Volume 1: Learn Openings The Easy Way, Traps and Novelties covers all of the important basics and details of playing and choosing openings. This is an incredible way to jump start your openings! It is presented by GM Roman Dzindzichashvili, the foremost video chess lecturer.
- Lesson #1 - Learning Openings the Easy Way - Guide to worry-free openings, based on understanding rather than a memory contest.
- Lesson #2 - Avoiding & Creating Opening Traps - The secrets to avoiding and creating opening traps without damaging your position.
- Lesson #3 - Dangers & Advantages of Choosing Sharp Openings - Tactics you can't live without in sharp modern openings.
- Lesson #4 - Punishment for Delaying Development in the Opening - Punishment meted out for typical materialist at the expense of development.
- Lesson #5 - Creating Opening Novelties - Important updates on a number of novelties introduced in previous Roman Forum tapes.
More than 4 hours of video chess instruction.
Disclaimer: If opened, this item may only be returned in exhange for same item.