Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili is the formost chess video chess lecturer. In volume 16 GM Roman will teach you the unique way he plays White's most solid and easy to learn repertoire. Complex theory and variations are replaced with easy to learn plans and strategies that will teach you how to achieve good positions against all of black's responses.
GrandMaster Roman Dzindzichashvili
- Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
- World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
- Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov
Total running time over 2 hours
- MasterChess 3000 LE - Fully functional chess playing program "Crafty" rated 2613 with a searchable data base of over 100,000 top GrandMaster games from 2000 to March 2003. GrandMaster statistical tree also imports & exports games in PGN format.
- Bookup Premiere demo - A method of mastering the chess openings.
- ChessReader demo - Software to display ChessCafe eBooks.
- Blitzin demo - Play chess online with the Internet Chess Club.
- Chess Tactic Arts demo - Improve your tactics by solving exercises.
- Advanced School of Chess demo - Instructive tutorial on all chess fundamentals.
- Chess Mentor demo - Instructional software (like having a private chess coach).
Over 2 hours of video chess instruction!
Disclaimer: If opened, this item may only be returned in exhange for same item.