In volume 17 Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili teaches you some of the most powerful systems in the Sicilian and Scandinavian defenses. Complex theory and variations are replaced with easy to learn plans and strategies that will teach you how to achieve good positions against all of White's responses.
Roman gives you two of his secret opening weapons:
- The New Revolutionary Sicilian - Roman has beaten the top players in the world with this unknown variation of the Sicilian. This is a tested, powerful line and gives Black an advantage in the opening. Moves: 1. e4 c5 2. Nf3 d6 3. d4 pxp 4. Nxp Nf6 5. Nc3 Nc6 6. Bg5 g6!
- The Scandinavian Nf6 - A forgotten opening, solid and a great surprise weapon. This opening according to Roman is as good as the French, Caro-Kann, and some variations of the Sicilian.
Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili:
- Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
- World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
- Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov
Disclaimer: If opened, this item may only be returned in exhange for same item.