Roman's Lab Vol 54: Capitalizing on Your Opponent's Weakness Created in the Game, by Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili, is part of Roman's Getting the Winning Edge in the Middle Game series.
In this volume Roman will help you recognize, exploit and capitalize on your opponents weakness. He will also help you to be able to avoid these mistakes in your own games.
Some of the highly instructional lessons on this DVD cover:
- How to play with Queens and opposite color Bishops
- Strategy of blocking weak squares
- Good and bad Isolated Pawns
- Playing the weak squares and how to exploit them
- Voluntarily creating weaknesses
- Criteria to access a weakness
- Using Tactics to create weakness
Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili:
- Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
- World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
- Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov
Disclaimer: If opened, this item may only be returned in exhange for same item.