Susan Polgar's Learning Chess the Easy Way: Chess for Absolute Beginners, is by far one of the best DVDs ever made to teach beginners how to play the worlds greatest game.
Susan teaches beginners basic chess knowledge with the aid of great graphics and animation. She includes the topics of: rules, pieces, points, moves, tactics, checkmates, notations, and setting up the board.
Susan, along with her teaching helpers, Champion and King Harold, set a fun stage for learning chess. Also included is a brief history of chess, a short biography on Susan, and other fun facts about Chess.
Parent Tested Parent Approved
This program recently received an award from Parent Tested Parent Approved.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Womens World Champion
- Worlds only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Womens Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience
Disclaimer: If opened, this item may only be returned in exhange for same item.