Susan Polgar's Volume 1:Winning Chess the Easy Way --The Basic Principles of Chess, takes you through 8 easy to follow, highly instructive lessons covering the basic principles of chess.
This will help your understanding of chess and is guaranteed to improve your chess game. Susan will show you how to avoid the most common mistakes made in chess and give your chess game a strong, fundamentally sound foundation. This DVD was designed to help the novice to intermediate player; so sit back and let one of the worlds strongest players train you.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Womens World Champion
- Worlds only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Womens Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience
Disclaimer: If opened, this item may only be returned in exhange for same item.