In Susan Polgar's Vol 10: Learn the Endgame the Easy Way -- Essential Endgames for the Intermediate to Advanced Players, Susan will bring you to the next level on your way to mastering the Endgame.
This is a great follow up DVD to Volumes 8 and 9 (Essential Basic Endgames Part 1 and 2). Susan will teach you how to play and win the more difficult Pawn, Rook, Bishop, Knight, and Queen Endgames. By using frequently occurring Endgame examples, Susan will have you prepared to handle even the most challenging Endgames that can arise.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Womens World Champion
- Worlds only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Womens Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience
Disclaimer: If opened, this item may only be returned in exhange for same item.