In Susan Polgar's Vol 11: Master the French -- Part 1 of 3, Grandmaster Susan Polgar will share her experiences, exciting battles, and won games from the first opening she ever learned at the early age of 4.
Although the French can be complex, the main benefit is there are not many long and forceful lines compared to other openings. Susan will teach you the key to learning the French, to understand pawn strategies, tactical motifs and basic plans.
Join Susan, as well as some of world's elite grandmasters such as Victor Korchnoi, Nigel Short and Alexander Morozevich, in playing this fun and exciting opening defense.
This DVD covers:
- Lesson 1: Side Variations 2.d3, 2.b3 and 2.Qe2
- Lesson 2: Typical Ideas in the French Advance
- Lesson 3: Advance Variations 3. e5
- Lesson 4: Exchange Variation 3.exd5
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Womens World Champion
- Worlds only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Womens Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience
Disclaimer: If opened, this item may only be returned in exhange for same item.