Susan Polgar's Volume 3: Winning Chess the Easy Way: Essential Chess Tactics and Combinations, proves the old adage that says Chess is 99% tactics.
In this DVD, Grandmaster Susan Polgar will introduce the most common tactical elements in chess. Tactics are maneuvers that take advantage of short-term opportunities, often (but not necessarily) involving combinations or sacrifices.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Womens World Champion
- Worlds only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Womens Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience
Disclaimer: If opened, this item may only be returned in exhange for same item.