In Susan Polgar's Volume 5: Winning Chess the Easy Way--Bobby Fischer's Most Brilliant Instructional Games and Combinations, Grandmaster Susan Polgar shares with you her personal knowledge of Bobby Fischer.
Susan answers some of the questions everyone wants to know, like who would have won the Fischer--Karpov match in 1975--the impact Fischer had on chess--what she learned from Bobby and how he would have compared with todays best. Susan will also take you through 10 highly instructive chess games and combinations.
Let one world champion take you through another world champion's timeless masterpieces, which will certainly enhance your chess knowledge and ability.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Womens World Champion
- Worlds only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Womens Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience