Susan Polgar's Volume 6: Winning Chess the Easy Way -- How To Think Like A Grandmaster...A Special Edition from the Las Vegas International Chess Festival, is a special 2 DVD set.
On disc 1 Susan shares with you three of her best and highly instructional games on how a grandmaster thinks, reasons and approaches each move. This DVD will help you to take these easy to follow ideals and principles and apply them to your own games.
On disc 2 the Polgar sisters Susan, Sofia and Judith, along with their parents give their first public appearance in over 10 years. The Polgar sisters reunite for a historic 81-board Triplex Simul, where each sister alternates moves at every board. This DVD also contains interviews, a question and answer session with the Polgar Family, and a bonus lecture by Susan on Chess Principles, Tactics and Combinations.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Womens World Champion
- Worlds only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
Disclaimer: If opened, this item may only be returned in exhange for same item.