In Susan Polgar's Volume 7:Winning Chess The Easy Way -- The Colle-Zukertort System, Susan will teach you an exciting, dynamic and easy to learn system to play The Colle- Zukertort.
On this DVD Susan brings 20 years of her own experience with this opening, which is perfect for the player who only wants to spend one-tenth the time it normally takes to master an opening. If you are looking to avoid well known and deeply analyzed main theoretical openings, and want to win games in and out of the opening, the Colle-Zukertort System is for you.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Womens World Champion
- Worlds only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Womens Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience
Disclaimer: If opened, this item may only be returned in exhange for same item.