The Wholesale Chess Tournament Chess Gear Combo has everything a chess player needs for serious tournament and club play. This chess gear combo includes our Heavy Tournament Chess Set Combo (pieces, board and bag), the DGT North American Chess Clock, a scorebook with room for 50 games and 5 chess pencils (colors listed above refer to board and matching bag). Note: The brown squares on the brown boards are very dark brown.
Now you can get all these great items at one low chess gear combo price! (Sorry, no substitutions.)
Heavy Tournament Chess Set Combo
The Heavy Tournament Chess Set Combo is our mid-range tournament combo chess set and comes with our Heavy Tournament Chess Pieces, Quality Vinyl Chessboard (20"), and Carryall Tournament Chess Bag. These chess sets are excellent for those who want a solid tournament chess set with some extra weight to it for blitz or tournament play.
Each set comes with one set of 34 chess pieces (INCLUDES EXTRA QUEENS OF EACH COLOR!), one chess board, and one chess bag (colors refer to board and matching bag). All equipment meets chess tournament standards.
Heavy Tournament Chess Pieces:
- Complete set of 34 chess pieces
- King 3¾" tall, 1½" base, and 52g
- Nice triple weighted heavy feel
- Entire set of pieces weighs over 2 lbs
- Each set includes extra Queens of each color!
Quality Vinyl Chessboard:
- Chessboard measures 20" by 20" with 2¼" squares
- Clear and legible algebraic notation
- Note: The brown squares on the brown boards are very dark brown.
Carryall Tournament Chess Bag:
- 24" x 9" chess bag holds everything!
- 9" x 5" x 2.5" padded clock pouch to hold any clock
- Shoulder strap for easy transportation
- Sturdy handles and zipper
- Padded for protection
- Heavy Canvas-Like Nylon Material
When choosing your colors below, the color refers to the color of the dark squares on the board as well as the matching color of the bag. If you prefer to create your color combination, we invite you to purchase the pieces, boards, and bags individually. The camo brown combo ships with a green board and camo bag, and the camo pink combo ships with a pink board and pink camo bag.
DGT North American
The DGT North American clock uses 10 built-in algorithms to give a complete range of timing choices, plus elegant design to satisfy the most demanding chess player. Even multi-period delay settings are easy! Quick-set options permit instant set-up. Manual programming options are fast and intuitive and are automatically stored in memory. Of course our new digital timer is a superb chess clock, but it also times any two-person board gamelike Go, Shogi, Checkers, and Scrabble. All the bells and whistles, together with DGT's reputation for quality and accuracy.
- Quick and easy to set and program!
- Choose quick-set options for the 13 most popular controls
- Set any control manually and fast!
- Turn move-counter on and off in any option
- Super-easy to correct both time and move count
- Sound-alert option warns of time trouble
- Signals a low battery
- 16 contrast settings adjust for any lighting
Wholesale Chess Softcover Scorebook (Different from Picture Shown Above)
Each scorebook holds 50 chess games and is spiral bound for easy access to your games and so you won't lose them. They also have a cardstock cover and back page for durability and protection. Each page holds 100 moves per sheet and has a blank diagram for special or adjourned positions. The spaces on the pages are ¼" to provide ample writing space for old or young hands.
- Each book holds 50 games
- Each sheet has room for 100 moves and a diagram
- The pages have ¼" lines to make for easy writing
- Cardstock cover and spiral bound
- The book is 8½" x 5½"
These Chess Pencil 5 Packs of chess pencils feature brightly colored, shiny metallic pencils that are stamped with black and silver chess pieces. They are great companions to our scorebooks and can be fun prizes as well. (When ordering please specify the number of packs desired, not the number of pencils!)
- Brightly colored chess pencils (colors may vary)
- 5 pencils in each pack
- Stamped with chess pieces