THIS IS A CHESS SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD VERSION. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK BY EMAIL WITH DOWNLOAD AND SERIAL KEY INSTRUCTIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY OF PURCHASE.
CT-ART. Mating Combinations program is the unique for two reasons:
- High quality of the entirely new theoretical material
- New technology of giving the studying material: iBook that uses hyperlinks and additional windows for comfortable usage of the studying material.
The most interesting positions can be viewed on the additional board and played against the built-in chess program. The course is prepared by the famous coach Victor Khenkin and includes 1200 instructive examples on 14 themes, each of them illustrates the peculiarities of using certain pieces for mating combinations and 700 exercises for you to solve. While solving, you are shown refutations of wrong moves as well as other hints to help.
Improve your play by studying, practicing and solving the carefully selected exercises in CT-ART. Mating Combinations. Its ease of use let’s you focus on what matters most: your improvement.
You get plenty of feedback and opportunity to track your progress.
- Study the training material and test your knowledge
- Review your rating history
- Keep track of the progress of multiple users with rating and statistics. Compete against your friends and family members
- Practice by playing against a chess program
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 64 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space, Windows 7/XP/Vista. No additional software required.
Disclaimer: Once downloaded, this item may only be returned in exhange for same item.
Please contact the developer with any support issues.