THIS IS A CHESS SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD VERSION. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK BY EMAIL WITH DOWNLOAD AND SERIAL KEY INSTRUCTIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY OF PURCHASE.
Encyclopedia of Opening Blunders. Instead of only learning what you must play in the opening, learn what not to play by learning the opening mistakes and traps that have been discovered over time. The chess material was prepared by IM Yaroslav Ulko and IM Aleksey Mitenkov, both of whom are experienced coaches and players in Russia. This program is designed for studying the blunders in different openings (more than 40 openings), so be ready to trap and avoid being trapped with the Encyclopedia of Opening Blunders.
- Over 1,250 instructive exercises of varying difficulty from practical games.
- Built-in chess playing program Crafty
- Numerous text and visual hints to help the student find the solution if they dont at first.
- On line help markers
- Generates the students ELO and statistics in easy-to-read bar graphs, based on the students success rate with the exercises, helping them keep track of their progress.
- Multiple user profiles are possible, with independent ratings and all other individual information.
- Good for teachers: keeps track of the time and score of each position for each student.
This product is a DOWNLOAD. Software can be downloaded immediately after purchase but will not work until product key is entered. We will email you the product key shortly after your payment has been processed (within 1 business day). Downloaded software may not be returned or exchanged.