Senior FIDE Trainer and International Master Andrew Martin chooses easy-to-understand key ideas to help you improve. Adopt his simple recommendations and you will find your game improving quicker than you ever thought possible.
These 10 easy to learn lessons will help the intermediate players get better at chess. This DVD contains lessons to reinvent your chess thinking and improve your chess skills!!! Volume 2 -- 2 hours.
Volume 2: Intermediate Player Rated (1000-1800)
- Think about pawn structures
- Coordinate the pieces
- Winning won positions
- What to do when you are losing
- How to play against weaker opponents
- How to play against equal opponents
- How to play against stronger opponents
- Time trouble
- Avoid depth-avoid superficiality
- Chess is a practical game