In Roman's Encyclopedia of 40 Essential Chess Openings, Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili gives you his preferred lines for Black and White against 40 different openings for all playing levels.
Volume 1 includes:
- Alekhine Defense (White & Black)
- Beefeater / Dzindzi Indian Defense (Black)
- Benko Gambit (White & Black)
- Benoni (White)
- Bird (Black)
- Blackmar-Diemer Gambit (Black)
- Blumenfeld Counter Gambit (White)
- Bogo-Indian Defense (Black & White)
- Budapest Defense (White)
Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili:
- Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
- World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
- Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov
Disclaimer: If opened, this item may only be returned in exhange for same item.