In Roman's Encyclopedia of 40 Essential Chess Openings, Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili gives you his preferred lines for Black and White against 40 different openings for all playing levels.
Volume 4 of the 4 part series includes :
- Petroff Defense (White)
- Philidor Defense (White)
- Pirc Defense (White)
- Queen's Gambit Accepted (White & Black)
- Queen's Gambit Declined (White & Black)
- Queen's Indian Defense (White & Black)
- Roy Lopez (Black)
- Scotch Opening (Black)
- Sicilian Defense (White & Black)
Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili:
- Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
- World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
- Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov
Disclaimer: If opened, this item may only be returned in exhange for same item.