"Cliff Notes" on chess! These DVDs will cut you study time down and simplify all your opening problems - no more trial and error, while achieving better results with less work.
This updated six part DVD series is a quick and complete reference guide on 47 chess openings. Roman added 2 more DVDs with 7 new openings covered while updating 2 more - an excellent upgrade to his best selling Encyclopedia of Chess Openings series.
Roman will give you good solid lines that are logical and easy to remember. These opening variations are easy to learn, providing a clear plan that will give you at minimum a comfortable position - and if your opponent goes wrong you will be able to take advantage and quickly punish him.
This DVD covers:
1. Elephant Gambit 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 d5!?
2. Latvian Gambit 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 f5?!
3. Owen's Defence 1.e4 b6
4. Scandinavian Defense 1.e4 d5 2.exd5 Nf6
5. Center Counter Defense 1.e4 d5 2.exd5 Qxd5
6. The Nimzovich Defense (1.e4 Nc6)