Romans Lab 4: Art of the Middle Game helps you learn where and when to attack, how to put your pieces on their best squares, and other techniques used in the Russian Schools of Chess.
- Lesson #16 - Planning & Attacking Based on the Superiority of the Pieces
- Lesson #17 - Planning & Emphasizing Activity of Pieces Part 1
- Lesson #18 - Planning & Emphasizing Activity of Pieces Part 2
- Lesson #19 - The Art of Transition to Middle Game Part 1
- Lesson #20 - The Art of Transition to Middle Game Part 2
More than 4.5 hours of video chess instruction by Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili, a foremost video chess lecturer.
Disclaimer: If opened, this item may only be returned in exhange for same item.