In Roman's Lab Vol 48: Complete f4 System for White Against the Sicilian Fianchetto & Non-Fianchetto Variations, Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili guarantees you very playable positions and some advantages for White against the Sicilian Defense. It is part of the Getting the Winning Edge in the Opening series.
Roman will demonstrate easy to learn universal plans and ideas in the opening and middle game. He shows easy to remember setups and themes that will leave you very well prepared to meet the Sicilian and to get an advantage over your opponent!!
DVD Content Chapters Include:
- White plays B-b5 against g6
- White plays B-b5 black plays N-d4 variation
- Rules to follow
- Unusual Pawn Structure that favor white
- 0-0 Black plays a6 variation
- Black plays d6 variation
- When to Play Qh4
- When white should not play B-h6
- Black plays e6 variation
- When Black plays different move orders
- Intro Black does not Fianchetto
- Black plays a6 preventing B-b5
- White plays B-b5
- Black plays d4 variation
Disclaimer: If opened, this item may only be returned in exhange for same item.