Romans Volume 7, Think and Play Like a GrandMaster, takes you through a series of simple and easy-to-follow games to show how Grandmasters approach the game.
- Approach to Basic coordination of pieces
- Developing a plan base on your opponents weakness
- Exploiting pawn and positional weaknesses
- Gaining space and limiting your opponents space
- Well placed pieces vs. bad placed pieces
- When and when not to exchange pieces
- Pawn structures how they affect piece placement & development
- Concluding the Game
Your playing strength will improve dramatically as Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili gives you insights on how to truly think and play like a GrandMaster". More than 4 hours of video chess instruction!
Disclaimer: If opened, this item may only be returned in exhange for same item.