WINNING CHESS THE EASY WAY - VOLUME 5 - Bobby Fischer's Most Brilliant Instructional Games and Combinations
Running Time: Over 119 Minutes
Susan Polgar will share with you her personal knowledge of Bobby Fischer. Susan answers some of the questions everyone wants to know like who would have won the Fischer vs. Karpov match in 1975; the impact Fischer had on chess; what she learned from Bobby and how he compares with today's best. Susan will also take you through 10 highly instructive chess games and combinations. So let one World Champion take you through another World Champion's timeless masterpieces, which will certainly enhance your chess knowledge and ability.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Women's World Champion
- World's only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Women's Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience
Item Returns - Computer Software and DVDs
Computer Software and DVDs can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for the same title if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
If you wish to return a Computer Software or DVD title that is eligible for return (as defined above), please refer to the Item Returns - All Other Items on our Return Policy page.
|Popular Collections||Polgar DVD Collection|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|